Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2830: - use same ordering convention for boundaries in triax and in aabbBoxes.

I was not specifying extrema argument in aabbWalls function. Those were
generally calculated automatically, given a certain packing (generated
first). Otherwise, I have just seen that it works.

Thanks, Chiara