Re: comparison of calculation speed between PFC and YADE

Very interesting! The first step in Yade is always slow because it needs
to initialize the collider. I have the impression that this is why you
get apparently better performance from yade with more steps. According
to your results, yade is faster (relatively to pfc) for more particles,
but the number of particles is still a bit small. I'm wondering what
will happen with 100k particles or more.

What is on the second tab? Comparison between one core and multicore?

Would you agree to publish such results on Yade project website? Or are
you planning another sort of publication already?