Re: [Yade-users] Optimized collider needs testing

Hi guys,

don't forget to enable feature cgal before compiling ;-)

I checked my test with the implementation in branch lp:~bruno-
chareyre/yade/collide2. Computational speed improves compared to trunk
version. Very good! And clumps are working as well.

Good job Bruno!

Cheers
Klaus

--
Dr. Klaus Thoeni - Centre for Geotechnical and Materials Modelling
Civil, Surveying and Environmental Engineering - Engineering Building EA