Re: Strange behaviour of function unbalancedForce

Hi guys,

yes, you have to try it several times in order to reproduce the strange
behaviour.

However, I found out a bit more. Actually it might be a problem with multi-
threading. Maybe someone can try to reproduce the behaviour. The following
link provides a slightly modified version my script and a bash script which
allows for several executions for -j1 and -j2 (before running the script make
sure it is executable 'chmod +x runscript'). In addition I included as well my
results.

http://bit.ly/rtN0w3

Something very strange is that my desktop has the same problem even with -j1
(eaven cpu usage is more than 100% and I have no idea why) whereas my notebook
gives the right results in that case (cpu usage is max 100%) just have a look
at the graphs. It would be good to find out if this problem effects just me or
if it is a general problem in YADE. Any hints are welcome and I really
appreciate your help!

Thanks

Klaus