Re: Strange behaviour of function unbalancedForce

I can't imagine any explanation yet. It is strange.
I wonder if the unbalanced force will also be exactly 0 if you pause the
simulation and type unbalancedForce() in the terminal.
Are you sure that the results in terms of positions and deformation of
the net are always the same? else it could mean that there is another
problem that the unbalanced force is only reflecting.

Bruno