Re: [Yade-users] Next release

I just fixed bug #693505. I agree that wee need to clean examples and test scripts.

If we don't have more feedback on the new collider, it can be risky to include it in the next release. Since the speed gain is significant, I'm asking you all, again, to test the branch collide2 on your simulations and report failure/success.

Bruno