: Avoid new contact detection between group of particle

Hi guys,

I have a tricky question. How can I avoid new contact detection between a
group of particles?

For my WireMP a first create particles which represent the net. Second, I
create a link between particle since particle interact remotely (there is no
physical contact between these particles). However, once the link is created I
want to avoid new contact detection between those particles. I still need
contact detection between the net and some other particles (e.g. rock block).

Any idea how to implement this? I think it must be done somewhere in the
collider, or not?

Thanks,

Klaus

Follow ups