Re: : Avoid new contact detection between group of particle

Hi Klaus,

one of  possible solutions is to use "groupMask', which is bitmask.
For example, you have 3 groups of particles. 1 and 2, 2 and 3 should
interact, otherwise
1 and 3 should not. In this case bitmask can be so written:

    16 8 4 2 1
1) 1   0 0 1 0    =  17
2) 0   1 0 1 1    =  11
3) 0   0 1 0 1    =  5

When interaction is detected, the collider (I guess) uses bitwise
AND-operation for bitmasks of 2 interacting particles.
And if the sum is more than 0, then interaction is created, otherwise
not. So, if you see an example, the group 1 and 2, 2 and 3
will give the sum 1 and interaction will be created, 1 and 3 gives 0,
so particles will not interact.

Hope that helps.
Anton