Re: : Avoid new contact detection between group of particle

Hi Bruno,

it is purely for speed up! The model already has the functionality in the IP2
functor, so creation of new interaction is omitted. However, I want to avoid
new contact detection since I am running examples with huge meshes (200000
particles), and this I guess is Collider related.

And regarding the groupMask, If the limitation is 32 or 64 bodies this is not
an option in my case. Anyone who can confirm this?

I think the thematic is similar to a clump. A clump of particle is a group
clumped together and contact detection in between the particle of this group
is never done. How does the collider handle this?

Something else I had in mined, the collider could check the material of two
bodies and if it is of type WireMat then do nothing. What do you think?

Thanks,

Klaus