Re: merge accepted and +

Hi all,

To Christian: I have understood the following. When you want to do a
"pull request", choose only the commit, you want to be merged. No need
to choose all "commits of your local branch to escape confusing. In
this case "pull request" works just fine.

To Bruno: could you, please, setup your real name in the github
profile. Your merge-acceptance contained your login name instead of a
real name.

I have uncommitted and committed again Christian's changes. Christian,
please, check it, whether it is correct [1].

Anyway, I think "pull request/merge" works relatively good. Just need
some more experience.

> It is not easy for me to to see in commits who is sorting scripts and
> who is improving the sphinx main page.
Should be better now [2]. The problem was in merging "old" commits.

> I see a few more things to tune in the sphinx page (e.g. uniformize
> subtitles), should I commit changes now or wait for a stable layout?
Yes, you can. Or, if you want, try "pull request" method.

> I think we are almost ready to switch the main page.
Agreed.

[1] https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/412ff603f2d8e728e1420144a5b123f8e9e9703c
[2] https://github.com/yade/trunk/commits/master

Anton