Re: [yade/trunk] f36898: - CHOLMOD handling in cmake

Very nice!
I was wondering if such files could be spotted on google but I did't
find that one.
Does it mean that yade can use eigen's FindCholmod or do I need to
duplicate it in trunk?

By the way, we will need also to cmake-find openBlas and metis. For now
they are dirty links in the cholmod section.
It's all experimental for the moment. The code I'm compiling needs eigen
3.1 and openblas, both need to be compiled separately (eigen is version
3.0.5 in ubuntu 12.04, openblas breaks ipython if installed as ubuntu
package).

Bruno