Re: [yade/trunk] f36898: - CHOLMOD handling in cmake

2012/7/3 Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Very nice!
> I was wondering if such files could be spotted on google but I did't
> find that one.
> Does it mean that yade can use eigen's FindCholmod or do I need to
> duplicate it in trunk?

Unfortunately eigen does not ship cmake-files [1]. So, it needs to be copied
from there.

> By the way, we will need also to cmake-find openBlas and metis. For now
> they are dirty links in the cholmod section.
> It's all experimental for the moment. The code I'm compiling needs eigen
> 3.1 and openblas, both need to be compiled separately (eigen is version
> 3.0.5 in ubuntu 12.04, openblas breaks ipython if installed as ubuntu
> package).

I am backporting eigen 3.1 for ubuntu into our external-package PPA [2].
Should be build in a couple of hours. Openblas is actively "packaged"
in Debian now [3], so there should be a normal package for the next
ubuntu release.

Cheers,

Anton

[1] http://packages.debian.org/sid/amd64/libeigen3-dev/filelist