Re: Removing scons

Hi Anton,
Do you think there is a way to compile files grouped in plugin with
cmake (like we do with scons)?
cmake works well (and is kdevelop friendly!) but I miss the compile time
of chunkSize=40 when I have to recompile everything just because I
messed in the cmake.List.
For ordinary work on 1 or 2 classes, it is not a problem (it's like
scons with chunkSize=1).

Cheers.

Bruno