Re: Performance of yae package vs. local build

They are the same actually, with the exception of flag "-s" that I have
here and which doesn't seem to exist as a valid flag (not sure where it
comes from yet).
Is there a place to check more precisely how the package is built
(version of gcc, cmake command, etc.)?

And do you also notice different speeds between packaged and compiled
binaries?

Bruno