Re: Yade does not start, linker problem?

Hi all,

Klaus, if you have not yet reinstalled the system, please check
the latest 34ba150-commit, it should fix your problem. It was a bug,
which became visible after 1e52860.

Christian has used functions from libplugins (e.g. pkg/* -directory), but
Clumps are in libcore, which are not linked against libplugins, but libplugins
were linked against libcore...

So, to escape any other confusions and cross- and over-linkage I merged
libplugins, libsupport and libcore into libyade, It should fix all issues.

Thanks all for contribution.

Anton