Re: master branch commit

"I don't get it, sorry. What you call "basic" cycle is pull/commit/push. I
don't think this part is difficult (assuming you read from top to bottom ;)
)."

I think I can do that!?

"You did commit/pull/push.  At that point you were already not following
the instructions."

I am pretty sure I did pull/commit/push... I will be careful next time
(that's also why I just commited changes in doc BTW).

"Guess what? This page is already linked (the hyperlink on "automatic
rebase", did you click it?). I admit that the sentence on auto-rebase can
sound obscure, but the wiki is not supposed to replace git documentation +
google searches."

OK, my mistake as I replied sooner. I am a lazy person when it comes to
read documentation and follow links that bring new links, etc...

"If you think the word "mandatory" would help, feel free to add it.
I'm afraid it will not prevent similar situations to happen again... :("

I'm going to add it, or maybe simply move the autorebase line before the
pull/commit/push so that people who "read from top to bottom" won't make
the error in the future ;)

Cheers

Luc