Re: Yade 2.00?

Great!
Raphael reported a boot failure after an upgrade of yade-daily,
shouldn't openblas be installed automatically by the package manager?

Also, what about a separate build for yade+PFV? There has been quite a
few problems with all the versions of blas/lapack/atlas/etc in the
recent years. For instance, until recently installing openblas would
segfault matplotlib. I hope everything will be more stable now, but it
would be bad to break yade-daily for everyone in future versions just
due to a dependency of the PFV code.

Is it painful to generate two different packages?

Bruno