Re: Yade 2.00?

2013/8/27 Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Great!
> Raphael reported a boot failure after an upgrade of yade-daily,

Please, report a bug.

> shouldn't openblas be installed automatically by the package manager?

Yes, it should.

> Also, what about a separate build for yade+PFV? There has been quite a
> few problems with all the versions of blas/lapack/atlas/etc in the
> recent years. For instance, until recently installing openblas would
> segfault matplotlib. I hope everything will be more stable now, but it
> would be bad to break yade-daily for everyone in future versions just
> due to a dependency of the PFV code.
>
> Is it painful to generate two different packages?

We can, for example, use PFV for the versions, starting from Precise 12.04
or later. But it should be tested to exactly know, what Ubuntu versions are
failing.

I am not using Ubuntu any more, so I am not able to do it.

Adding one more yade-daily-PFV versions can cause some package-conflicts.

Anton