Re: Commiting JCFpm changes in VTKRecorder

> You were named because of this commit
> https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/c7188de30e7df4dfc7be66ad2c959f7dc142b093

If I understand correctly now, there are no intersections between what
was removed and what you want to commit.  So I don't see any problem.
You will simply "git pull" (to apply the above commit) before "git push"
(to commit the code you got from Luc). Care to set autorebase before
doing that (see yade's wiki).

> - if such changes in trunk are welcome / desired by other guys dealing
> with these classes (so that they have a version corresponding to trunk) ?
It needs to be seen to really tell, but yes, they are probably welcome.
Remember to document, please. And if there is an example script it is
even better!