"About tetra elements and their contact algorithms usability in deformable tetra elements"

Dear Yade Developers,

Salutes again. This time, I just want to know if it is possible to use
current rigid tetra algorithms in deformable tetrahedral elements. As some of you would
already know it(Especially Mr. Chareyre): I am developing individual
deformable elements into yade.

I want to use present contact algorithms that are for rigid tetra
elements also for deformable tetra elements.I think about applying
contact force as a surface traction or any other sensible kind of force
type. Is it possible?

Thank you in advance.

Burak ER, M.Sc. Mechanical Engineer

--