Re: "About integrating a third party library to yade"

Hi,

quick and dirty way is to put your *.cpp and *.hpp into lib/base,
then touch CMakeList and try to build. Otherwise, see,
how for instance trianglulation files are picked up [1].

Pay attention on tetgen license. It will not be included neither in
Yade nor in Debian-main as a separate package.

Best regards,

[1] https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L207

Anton