Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3735: Provide VTK6-support.

Hi Jerome,

I removed them, because they were commented, so I was  thinking, that
it is an old not used code, sorry. If you need that, please return them back,
considering YADE_VTK6 flag.

If you want, you can add one more flag into VTKRecorder (something
like JCFpmCrack),
which will be set, if you need this part of the code.

Cheers,

Anton