Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3804: new simple contact law with normal viscose damping which allows to specify kn and ks/kn in Ip2

Sorry for late reply, but here my thoughts. I think a separation at material
level would be better, i.e. FrictMat inherits ViscElastMat which inherits
something like  ViscElCapillarMat. I think it would make sense because not all
visco-elastic materials have capillar forces. What do you think?

In the case of CapillaryPhys none of the parameters is stored in FrictMat.
There seams to be a bit of inconsistency. Same with kn and kt. Should the
material have these parameters or the Ip2 functor? IMO, stiffness is related to
a specific contact and should therefore be in the Ip2.

I think we need to make a decision. I think we should keep it one way and not
mix it.

Klaus