add forces of bodies to be exported by vtkexporter

Hi,

I want to create a video from a yade simulation in "real time". Last
time I did so, I simply changed physical properties of the particles
till simulation looked like running in real time (and not slow motion)
and captured the screen of my computer then.

But this time this is not sufficient because forces acting on particles
shall be displayed simultanously and scaling material properties of
particles will surely change forces.

Thats why I thought about using vtkexporter and postprocess with
paraview to end up with a simulation in "real time" and a corresponding
plot of forces in "real time". But unfortunately forces of spheres or
facets are not exported by vtk exporter.

I read in [1] and [2] that other people tried quite similar things but
there is not solution for this.

So how can I add forces of bodies to be exported by vtkexporter?

Thank you,

Alex

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/236174

[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/218848