Re: ViscoElastic test

Hi Anton,

I checked the Pournin's implementation you made, and I may have found a
little error. According to the formula (10) in the paper, the four formulas
(22) are the resulting stiffness/viscosity_coefs of a contact, and you
rightly transcript them. But in your algorithm, you set
kn1 = kn2 = *formula_in_(22)*
and then :
*kn = contactParameterCalculation(kn1,kn2)  *which is the same as :*
kn = **contactParameterCalculation(kn1,kn1)
= (kn1) / 2*
Which finally gives :
*kn = *
*formula_in_(22) / 2*