Re: parallel collider - testing needed

Hi Bruno,

just to clarify, Test 2 is done by increasing the number of iterations (1x, 3x
and 12x the number of iterations specified in checkPerf.py). This means the
number of interactions should increase as well and, hence, particle velocities
should decrease because of more interactions.

I added a table with the collider scaling factor for 1 million particles and
iter x 12.

Note your T(j8)=T(j1)/5.8 is actually T(j8)=T(j1)/4.8. Where did you get the
number from? You must look into the uploaded files in order to get this numbers
;-)

Cheers
Klaus