Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3921: Add of an external reference, about the "derivation" of bodyStressTensor

Hi Jerome,
I reverted, sorry. There is no reason for an external reference when the
documentation gives full details, as it is the case here. I didn't see
anything more in the paper you cited.
Moreover, I don't like citing a recent paper for something that is in
every books on continuum mechanics.
OTOH, I added a note and reference on the definition of per-particle
bulk stress.
Bruno