Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3921: Add of an external reference, about the "derivation" of bodyStressTensor

Hi,

I had the feeling that this derivation was directly taken from the paper I cited, that's why I added the reference. I was wondering, but did not know (...), if this paper itself re-explained classical results. In this case I understand that it is removed.