Re: autorisation to push directly on git/trunk

lsibille added to devs. Try again?

Let me recall a few guidelines before pushing to trunk (I'll paste this
on the wiki page):
0- inspect the diff to make sure you will not commit junk code
(typically some "cout<<" left here and there)
1- commit selectively:
git commit file1 file2 file3 -m "message" <--- good
git commit -a -m "message" <---- bad, best way to commit things that
should not be commited
2- make sure it compiles
3- try "yade --test"
4- try "yade --check"
5- set autorebase once on the computer [1]
5- git push

Cheers

Bruno

[1] as explained on wiki:
git config --global branch.autosetuprebase always

On 16/04/14 18:00, Luc Sibille wrote:
> Hi Yade dev.
> To avoid to make pull requests on github, I tried to push directly a LBM script example on Yade's git/trunk, however I obtained the following message:
>
> lsibille@dt-med008:~/YADE_Mtrunk/trunk$ git push
> ERROR: Permission to yade/trunk.git denied to lsibille.
>
> I guess it is because I am not included in the yade-dev team? Thus could I join the yade-dev team and push directly in the trunk?
>
> Best,
> Luc

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor