Re: Body::groupMask could be unsigned int

Hi Jan,

I agree with that. The problem is that we use in many parts of code
the default mask value -1 [1]. All of them should be changed (probably
also in some if-constructions). But I do not think it is a difficult,
"grep/sed" should do thinks well.

[1] https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/pkg/dem/NewtonIntegrator.hpp#L79

Best regards

Anton