Re: Body::groupMask could be unsigned int

Hi Antom,
I changed my opinion such that using signed types and default value to -1
is the best choice (as -1 = 0b1111111... in unsigned equivalent, I missed
this feature before). To handle this in python one can use ctypes (c_int
and c_uint) to make the value signed/unsigned)
cheers
Jan