Re: Sourceless PDF-files

Well, it is better to escape binary files in the source code.
Openoffice are also not quite "source" files. Can we propose
somebody to rewrite those files to TEX? Who is an author of
that document?

I was just thinking about the following. We need to have probably
a place, where we could put our tutorials, presentations and other learning/
presenting materials about Yade. I do not think Wiki is the best place
for that.

Vaclav has integrated his tutorial into Yade documentation [1], but I do
not think it is easy to do, if you have for example beamer`s tex-files.

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/tutorial.html

Anton