Re: Sourceless PDF-files

Hi guys,

I think Vaclavs tutorial integrated into the doc is great but it probably
needs to be update. Maybe we can keep it this way and in addition add short
tutorials for each feature (feature site to be included in the doc in the
future). This could be in form of rst files or if you think it is too
complicated in form of uploaded pdf-files with tex-files included in our
source doc directory.

Just my ideas, it's on the list for discussion for our brainstorming/coding
session in Grenoble.

Cheers
Klaus