Re: PFV defines TEMPLATE_FLOW_NAME

Hi,
The hpp/ipp split reproduces the usual hpp/cpp in terms of
interface/implementation.
But the ipp's must be included in the end since they define templates.
Basically you can see the hpp+ipp as a two-part hpp.
An option is to paste the content of the ipp where it should be (i.e. in
the hpp, in place of the #include *.ipp), then remove the ipp.
It would make huge hpp, but why not.

Bruno