Re: PFV defines TEMPLATE_FLOW_NAME

> The hpp/ipp split reproduces the usual hpp/cpp in terms of
> interface/implementation.
> But the ipp's must be included in the end since they define templates.
> Basically you can see the hpp+ipp as a two-part hpp.
> An option is to paste the content of the ipp where it should be (i.e. in
> the hpp, in place of the #include *.ipp), then remove the ipp.
> It would make huge hpp, but why not.

Ok, thanks for an explanation.

>From my point of view there is something wrong with design.
If you want to use the common .hpp-file, you should not modify
it. Otherwise there is a nice tool (in CMake), which can generate
hpp-files on the fly, changing necessary variables/part of texts. So
you can use "own" hpp-file for every cpp.

Is it designed to use several flow-engines at the same time?