From: Yade-dev [yade-dev-bounces+jerome.duriez=ucalgary.ca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: October 8, 2014 5:02 PM
To: Yade developers
Subject: [Yade-dev] [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 4189: porosity() function infers now a volume value for non-periodic cases, rather than throwing an err...

revno: 4189
committer: jduriez <jerome.duriez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
timestamp: Wed 2014-10-08 14:07:22 -0600
message:
  porosity() function infers now a volume value for non-periodic cases, rather than throwing an error. Positiv volume values eventually passed as argument override this inferred value
modified:
  pkg/dem/Shop_01.cpp

--
lp:yade
https://code.launchpad.net/~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk

Your team Yade developers is subscribed to branch lp:yade.