From: Yade-dev [yade-dev-bounces+jerome.duriez=ucalgary.ca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Christian Jakob [jakob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: November 13, 2014 5:36 AM
To: yade-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Yade-dev] Some cleaning in capillary law : data files validity

Hi,

I followed your discussion on capillary law and I can confirm, that
the meniscii volume is not correct for a suction higher than 1500. In
my simulations I reduce suction from 5000 to 0 and erase liquid
bridges from bottom to top of the model (see attachment). The
calculation of forces seems to be uneffected (see sum of cap. forces).

Thanks for spoting this!

Christian

btw, getCapillaryStress() is still not working (see file)...