Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3541: Many changes towards a more consistent sign convention throughout the code for stresses and strai...

Sorry, I wanted to say:  "even if *** I *** do not participate a lot ..."

By the way, I understand from your last commit Jerome that you fixed the issue with the script-session2.py.
Thank you,
Luc