Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3486: Parallelization of interaction loops in Law2_..._Capillarity (which is in fact not a LawFunctor h...

Ok, I do not have any save from these simulations, and will not re-investigate the comparison (especially if this code is to become deprecated). Then I will commit a removal of the parallel loops.

Could you just state your opinion (if you have a certain one) about the proposal to keep at least the parallel loops for the "addForce" block (l.174 to l.203, see my previous message) ?

Thank you,

I can't say a thing: I don't know what is the capillary contribution to those curves.
The capillary stress at a given point would be a better test. Half way before peak, for instance.