Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3486: Parallelization of interaction loops in Law2_..._Capillarity (which is in fact not a LawFunctor h...

Hi guys,

sorry for not being active these days. BodiesMenisciiList is definitely not
thread-safe container. You can have a look at implementation of addIntrs,
which is thread-safe. In other words you need to to use OpenMPVector
instead of Vector.

Cheers

[1] https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/core/Scene.hpp#L66

Anton