Re: Inspecting authors for next doc release

Everything is fine. Thanks for the interesting stats

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Yade-dev [mailto:yade-dev-bounces+alexander.eulitz=iwf.tu-berlin.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Bruno Chareyre
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. März 2015 20:30
An: yade-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [Yade-dev] Inspecting authors for next doc release

Hi there,
1/ I mapped all "Author Name e@mail" of git in order to have a single name for every contributor [1]. Please check if the email adress is the one you want to see in the futur version of the documentation (I used the one with highest commit count). And please try to use always the same name and email, there is sometimes five different names for one person.
2/ I ran some stats between early 2011 (date of last stable
documentation) and now, the stats are in [2]. They give an idea (not 100% accurate yet) of the additional authors to include: the last table for user manuals, the one just before for reference manual. The first table in the page can be used for listing contributors of the code, who may not appear as authors of the documentation.
Cheers

Bruno

[1]
https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/ed7259b48c180cf01d5d39a635fa17f881bb473e