Re: [Yade-users] [Question #268476]: Prallel Computation, CentOS & Ubuntu file versions

I was rather thinking (for past year, or so) about how to fix the
save() feature.

Because current problem is that python variables are
not reinstated after simulation is loaded. I think we should go in
the direction of fixing this problem. I will look into this after I
complete my quantum mechanics thesis (few months to go), and before I
start working on units :)

Another thing (and easier) to fix is binary compatibility between
32bit and 64bit architectures. I've already seen tools for that in
boost::serialization. Current workaround is to use .xml files.

Of course exporting only text files with sphere positions, or whatever
is useful too and should not be removed either ;)

best regards
Janek

Anton Gladky said:     (by the date of Fri, 3 Jul 2015 20:38:55 +0200)