Re: [Yade-users] [Question #268476]: Prallel Computation, CentOS & Ubuntu file versions

On 06/07/15 13:24, Janek Kozicki wrote:
> Because current problem is that python variables are
> not reinstated after simulation is loaded.
A slightly different problem I think. The initial one was that saving
with revnoX then loading with revnoY will segfault eventually.
The problem is undefined attributes, and xml is not of any help in this
case. Not a bug in my opinion. This being said...

>  I think we should go in
> the direction of fixing this problem. I will look into this after I
> complete my quantum mechanics thesis (few months to go), and before I
> start working on units :)
... it would be great also to be able to save python stuff more
transparently, including python functions.