Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3707: add a new version of capillary law. (pushed by Caroline)

Hi Jérôme,
First of all, this is work in progress (the weirdness of classnames
suggests that...) so we will probably not discuss it too much at this point.
Short answers, though:

> I would have a first question on Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity1::intEnergy() / swInterface() / wnInterface() / waterVolume()
> I have the feeling such values are for post-processing and do not really affect the sample behavior. Is it the case ?
Yes.
> If yes, what would you think defining these functions outside Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity1 ? (as CapillaryStressRecorder engine, or getCapillaryStress function were defined outside Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity)
Why separate functions and classes when everything fit together
consistently?

> Second, probably the new interpolation scheme is motivated by speedup possibilities. Do you confirm it ? What is roughly the gain ?
It is not related to perfomance. The main aim is to provide interfacial
energy, which is impossible with the older law.
Also, this one works with unstructured data, hence much more flexible in
terms of input.

Cheers.