From: Yade-dev [yade-dev-bounces+jerome.duriez=ucalgary.ca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: July-23-15 3:11 PM
To: Yade developers
Subject: [Yade-dev] [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3707: add a new version of capillary law. (pushed by Caroline)

revno: 3707
committer: Chao Yuan <chaoyuan2012@xxxxxxxxx>
timestamp: Thu 2015-07-23 19:26:21 +0200
message:
  add a new version of capillary law. (pushed by Caroline)
added:
  pkg/dem/CapillaryPhys1.cpp
  pkg/dem/CapillaryPhys1.hpp
  pkg/dem/DelaunayInterpolation.hpp
  pkg/dem/Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity1.cpp
  pkg/dem/Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity1.hpp

--
lp:yade
https://code.launchpad.net/~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk

Your team Yade developers is subscribed to branch lp:yade.