Re: [Yade-users] [Question #269724]: What are particular features of CpmMat model?

Hi Jérôme,
I don't see what you mean, sorry.
Setting unp=un is explicitely making current state the equilibrium state,
without the need of any additional "trick", else please explain why you
think it is not enough.
Handling modified normals (second specific feature) is the job of Ig2
functor, not Law functor.
So overall I think the law you mention is really redundant.

Let me know what you think about this. We should reach consensus about such
things, else users are all confused by different replies.
Thanks

Bruno