Re: [Yade-users] [Question #269724]: What are particular features of CpmMat model?

Second thoughts:
Now I understand [1] a bit more but actually it solves a problem created
ex-nihilo.
There should not be any O.step() between appending bodies and setting
unp=un, since obviously there is no reason to time-integrate before the
initial conditions are completely defined.
In this example time integration is used as a trick to detect interactions
if I understand correctly. The trick is not needed, but I understand the
idea. If you really want to do that you can just step with O.dt=0. I would
not recommend it though, since it is less flexible than defining initial
state completely in python script.
Bruno

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/266828
<https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/266828>, #4 especially