Re: Naming GridConnection

Hi guys,

just pulled some helper functions for cylinders and some related examples.

I also created a script examples/cylinders/cylinderconnection-roots.py which
is aimed to replace examples/chained-cylinders/chained-cylinder-roots.py. I
couldn't get the box-gridConnection interactions to working, but I guess I am
missing something.

In addition, have a look at examples/cylinders/cylinder-cylinder.py. Is there
a way of linking the rotation of the GridNodes to the GridConnection/Cylinder?
I guess increasing the bending stiffness would help but how can we make it
independent of this? Any suggestions?

Cheers
Klaus