De: "Klaus Thoeni" <klaus.thoeni@xxxxxxxxx>
À: "Maurin Raphaël" <raphael.maurin@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: yade-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé: Jeudi 7 Juillet 2016 13:31:25
Objet: Re: [Yade-dev]  HydroForceEngine

Hi Raphael,

thanks for the script (haven't been able to test it yet) and the great movie.
Are you going to upload it on youtube? I think it should be added to fluid-
solid coupling part even if you have to impose the fluid part at this stage.

BTW, do you have a some more simpler example as well (maybe constant flow, or
buoyancy only)? I came across this [1] but when I tried the script it was not
working.

Someone here asked me if your engine can be used for simulation fluidised beds.
That should work, right?

Cheers
Klaus

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/269831