Compiling dependencies POTENTIAL BLOCKS

Good news! Potential Blocks is now on YADE and CLP can be obtained from
Ubuntu's Packaged Software.  Is it possible to add  sudo apt-get install

coinor-clp,
coinor-libclp-dev,
coinor-libclp1,
coinor-libosi1v5

into YADE's installation procedures.  In fact, now ENABLE_POTENTIAL_BLOCKS
= OFF,  but I wish to switch it ON at some point as default.  Compiling
with ON, works now! :)

Although it is working, there are still some outstanding subroutines that
needs to be updated to the current programming style.  In the commit, I
added based on what I have in 2013 (although they still work now):

void Clump::updatePropertiesNonSpherical
void Clump::addNonSpherical
In YADE wrapper:
deleteClumpBody()
deleteClumpMember()
The reason why I need these in the wrapper is because of creating
excavations and removing particles on a script.

I will like to hear about these old subroutines and why they have been
changed/removed, so that I know how to change the "potential blocks" code.

Yours,
Boon

Follow ups